Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 October 2014

149-My Special Surprise announcement

I have always thought that if you want something done, get it clear in your head what you want to do, and give it a crack, but my special surprise announcement is too important to be blase, so I employed the services of a professional, and the result is awesome.

I started working on my surprise in January with a view to having it ready for Give it a crack, 2014, and I had high hopes and expectations back then, but the finished product is better than I dared to dream. There are less than 10 people in the world who know what the surprise is, so I can't give any clues, but all will be revealed at Give it a crack on November 12 where this mystery item will be auctioned off. 

If you'd like to see what the event is all about, go to: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_6n4pYVnDNZUFJN0dEaE5aVTdiYnZkTFExNU5mVDhQR$30 sXkw/edit?usp=sharing, - I will be auctioning off my secret surprise item on the night. Tickets are $30 and are available at: http://sa2.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/TicketRequest;jsessionid=4967D57F8E1AC69B8E3C3D6B53E53711?eventId=100729193&presenter=AUCENTURY&venue=&event=&version=

75% of money raised will go to the Pennant Hills AFL club

No comments:

Post a Comment