Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 October 2014

145-"best motavational speech I have ever heard" - more feedback from Hills Grammar speech

When I started doing motivational speaking, I wanted to offer something different - I wanted to tell a real story about a real bloke who, after he got knocked down, didn't want to come back and conquer the world, he just wanted to give 100% to what was in front of him so he could get back to being a real bloke again - and after speaking at my old high school last night, I think the message is getting through.

I've got 2 unprompted comments about my speech last night, both from mothers who both said the speech had a big impact on their children. I posted the first comment in an earlier blog, but this one blew me away, so I thought I'd share it:  

"I was at the presentation last night and that was the best motavational speech I have ever heard.  It really highlighted the important things if life and I know it really hit home with my teenage daughter. Thank you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment