Total Pageviews

Friday 24 October 2014

147-Goosebumps after reading testimonial from Hills Grammar student

A good mate of mine recently told me that one of my best personality traits was my modesty, but given this is the third day in a row I am blogging with a testimonial from someone talking me up, he might need to reassess his opinion.

Reading this testimonial from a student who was at the speech I gave at my old high school gave me goosebumps, as some of the things the young lady took out of my speech were EXACTLY what I was hoping audiences would walk away with. Words like "real," "beautiful" & "motivational" are words I'd use to promote my speaking, so to come unprompted from a school student is pretty humbling.

Here is the testimonial: 

"I was one of the students in the very front row at the Hills Grammar Sports Evening and your speech was extremely motivational and real. You had a beautiful way to touch people’s hearts, what you have been through is absolutely horrific yet amazing. Your speech thought me never to give up not matter what because there is somebody that is always worse off! This has come at a perfect time as I prepare for my yearly exams, as I get sick and tired of study I think back to what you said ‘life is for living, go play in the puddles’ I finished my study for the day now and go and have fun for the rest of the day and enjoy myself. Because this is the oldest I have ever been and the youngest I will ever be!
Thanks so much for the inspiration
xxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment