Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 November 2014

150-Wedding vows to Angela Youhanna Howarth Guirguis

I once said that if I were half the man my grandfather was, I'd be happy. Now as I write my wedding vows to my wife, I couldn't be happier - I love Angela with every ounce of energy I have, and the thought of calling her my "wife" gives me goosebumps. I think my Grandfather would be sitting next to my Gran in the heavens watching our wedding in the front row with Angela's father, and I think he would be proud.

So to my wife Angela, we have been there for each other for the best, and the worst parts of each others lives, and I couldn't think of a better place to be during the highs, and the lows than right by your side. 

In case you weren't sure how much I loved you, here are my wedding vows:   

"Angela, we will walk into church today as 2 separate spirits, but will leave as one, as today I will take you for my wife. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind, and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”

Thank you for everything you are, and for everything you mean to me.

I love you 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment