Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 November 2014

153-My special surprise announcement revealed

My special surprise announcement was revealed last night at Give it a Crack, and it was received with the same excitement I felt when it was finished.

The surprise announcement is that I have employed the services of a professional author to write my biography - "Playing in the Puddles", and the result is an emotionally charged book that tells my story the way I've always wanted it told.

Here's how it begins...

"Foreword by Luke (the man who got involved in the fight that resulted in Barnaby having a stroke)
The night I found out Barnaby had suffered a stroke I knew my tears were pointless. I knew they would fix nothing, but they wouldn’t stop. A week earlier I had seen him lie motionless on the pavement. Briefly, I thought he was dead. While I didn’t start the fight, I could have walked away. I should have walked away."

This book is the second proudest thing I've done this year (after marrying my wife) - it's currently with publishers who are reviewing it for printing, but the first 4 copies have already been assigned (including the 4th edition which was sold for $700 in auction last night). To get yourself a copy, you can pre-order by sending an email to barnaby@barnabyhowarth.com.au. 

I may be slightly biased, but this book is awesome - it's a REAL story about a REAL bloke who's been dealt some REALLY bad hands, but kept moving forwards. Get yourself a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment