Total Pageviews

Monday 24 November 2014

155-David Thomason-a great bloke, a great life

David Thomason was a decent, honest Australian bloke.

He wasn't a CEO, he wasn't an Olympian, he wasn't a movie star, and as far as I know, he never had ambitions to be any of those things, he was a marketing manager at Meat and Livestock Australia, a loving husband, a devoted father and an adoring grandfather. Davo was always a great bloke to chat to - he was intelligent & well informed, but never judgmental, and he always seemed interested in what you had to say.

Some people leave an impression on you as you move through life, and Davo was one of those blokes for me - I never heard him moan or complain or wish for something that would bring him personal gain, everything I ever heard him say or do was to make someone else's life better.

He was a guru on the barbecue, he loved and provided for his family, but most importantly for me is that he molded his daughter into a girl my mate wanted to start a family with.

David Thomason was a great man who made the people around him better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment