Total Pageviews

Friday 7 November 2014

152-Barnegla the power couple want you at give it a crack


Dear people,

My wife and I have been flat out like a lizard drinking over the last week-after getting married on Sunday at the most perfect wedding I've ever seen, we are driving back from a beachside retreat at the entrance before we fly to Auckland tomorrow where I'll be a guest on a TV show on Monday, before we come back for Give it a Crack on Wednesday night. 

This is where I'd be hopeless as a salesman: we need to sell 50 tickets online to break even, and so far we have sold 28, so I am asking you to invite all your friends, cousins, hair dressers and former room mates to give it a crack at 8.30 on Wednesday night at the comedy store in Moore park. 

If you'd like to see what the event is all about, go to: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1_6n4pYVnDNZUFJN0dEaE5aVTdiYnZkTFExNU5mVDhQR$30 sXkw/edit?usp=sharing, - I will be auctioning off my secret surprise item on the night. Tickets are $30 and are available at: http://sa2.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/TicketRequest;jsessionid=4967D57F8E1AC69B8E3C3D6B53E53711?eventId=100729193&presenter=AUCENTURY&venue=&event=&version=

75% of money raised will go to the Pennant Hills AFL club

No comments:

Post a Comment