Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 November 2014

151-NZ on Monday-the round the world honeymoon begins

After a perfect courtship, a perfect wedding and a perfect Australian honeymoon, the perfect start to our "round the world honeymoon" began when I was invited to be a guest on "Wake up your Wow" with Cath Vincent on Sky Face TV in Auckland on Monday.

Angela and I want to travel the world on our honeymoon-Hawaii, Washington DC, London, Paris, Zanzibar and Tahiti are all on our radar, but the only problem is that neither of us can afford it, so we had a chat about how we might do it, and decided that I could keynote speak my way around the world telling our story.

It sounded like a really romantic idea with not much grounding in reality, until Cath Vincent called and asked if we could be in Auckland on Monday. After a flurry of organisation (booking flights, finding passports, getting time off work etc), Angela and I have booked our tickets to Auckland, and we will be back on Tuesday in time for Give it a Crack on Wednesday night.

If there has been a more perfect start to a marriage I'd love to hear about it-I don't know why things are working out so well for us, but I'm not going to lose sleep thinking about it-my wife and I need to go and pack our bags for New Zealand!

To watch "Wake up your Wow", subscribe to the YouTube channel at: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBZOVBUl5RVDX4PdhuZA3MA

No comments:

Post a Comment