Total Pageviews

Friday 30 January 2015

170-ARA Group sends Ange & Barns to Kokoda TOGETHER

At a friends' wedding in Brazil, the seed was planted by an old footy team mate to take on the Kokoda trek - and from then, I've been building towards it. I have the motivation, I've done some training walks, I have friends and family coming with me, I've paid my deposit, and thanks to an old friend from the Pennant Hills Football Club and the ARA Group, as of yesterday, I have financial backing.

If you try and tell me being part of the Pennant Hills Football Club isn't one pf the best things I've done in my life, then I'm not here - I sat down with my friend from the footy club yesterday to ask for financial backing for the Kokoda trek, and 2 sentences into my pitch, he stopped me by saying

"You've got it."

The backing means that my wife and I can do the trek together, and I get excited at the thought of taking on such a huge challenge side by side with my wife.

Far more than just a business transaction, this contribution will change mine & my wife's lives - I can't express my thanks to my friend and the ARA Group enough in this blog, but I'll give it a crack:

THANK YOU

There are still spots left on the trip, so if you want one to be yours, follow the instructions at the bottom:

Kokoda To Owers Corner

  • Duration: 8 days
  • Departs: 21/10/2015
  • Arrives: 29/10/2015
  • Price: $3,685
  • Led by: 
To book your spot, email Kokoda Spirit (enquire@kokodaspirit.com) with your full name and preferred postal address and a Booking Confirmation letter will be emailed to you, once the letter comes through, put your deposit down ($500) to reserve your spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment