Total Pageviews

Monday 26 January 2015

167-Special offer from Australia's most "real" motivational speaker

Barnaby Howarth is a real Aussie bloke making his way in life like everyone else. As well as hating referring to himself in the third person, he has been telling his story through his motivational speaking, and he will be continuing taking his inspirational story around the world by offering a special, limited time offer.

Barnaby's next 10 motivational speeches will be offered at $2500, which comes as a natural progression after his first 10 speeches were at no charge, and his next 10 at $800, all of which were received with glowing testimonials from groups such as Toshiba, Chubb, NSWACTAFL, Marian College, The Hills Grammar School, Diabetes NSW, the GWS Giants & Sydney University to the Hornsby Soccer Club, the Sydney AFL representative teams & the Coolamon Football Club.

Writing in third person means I could just be talking myself up to sound good, but the proof of the quality of my presentation is in the pudding - I have a booking to deliver the keynote presentation at Diabetes NSW's inaugural Live Your Life ball, and I have speaking enquiries from Unilever Japan & Sydney, the American Heart Foundation, & a NSW Government conference in the Blue Mountains. I appeared on SKY television in New Zealand before Christmas & I have a book being published, so I am selling a proven product.

If you would like to take advantage of this unique opportunity, fill out the booking enquiry form on my website ( http://barnabyhowarth.com.au/bookings-contact/), or give me a call or send me an email.

Barnaby wishes you a happy Australia Day, reiterates that he hates referring to himself in the third person, and encourages you to take advantage of this sensational offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment