Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 January 2015

166-Wedding Album by Luke Turner & Lauren Eve released

I found myself crying on a public Sydney Bus this morning, and the blame lies solely on Luke Turner and Lauren Eve.

I started welling up as I was browsing pictures from mine and my wife Angela's wedding album that Luke and Lauren just released - (see the album here: http://lukelaureneve.pixieset.com/barnabyandangela/) I got emotional not just because the images brought back so many beautiful memories, but because of the gesture of Luke and Lauren to capture our day.

The importance of having good people around you hit me like a circa 1997 Troy Cook shirtfront while I was crying on the bus - on our wedding day, the weeks leading up to it, and the time since, our wedding photography, a potentially stressful part of a wedding day, was an absolute pleasure.

Being an ex-AFL footballer and a manly man with a healthy ego, I should point out that my "cry" on the bus wasn't a blubbering sob, it was just a slow trickle - I stayed strong.

If there are any questions about my masculinity, please direct them to Luke Turner and Lauren Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment