Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 March 2015

184-Exciting news...watch this space

I can't tell you what it is, who it involves or where it's happening, but I have some big news that's got me excited! It's still another month until it's ready to announce, so until then...watch this space.

It's easy to sit back and SAY "c'est la vie", "good things happen to those who wait," or "sometimes s%$t just works out for you" but DOING it is a much tougher prospect, so if you stick to your guns and s%$t does work out for you, it feels like you're cooler than the other side of the pillow.

One of my best footy coaches used to say "focus on the game-plan and the result will take care of itself," so over the last few years all I've been doing is trying to keep my diabetes under control, work as hard as I can on my stroke recovery, love my wife and do my job as well as I can, and the result feels like it's taking care of itself.

So I can't tell you anything about what my news is, but when I can, you'll be the first to know, but in the meantime, just know that I feel good.


No comments:

Post a Comment