Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 March 2015

183-Your path might not be as hidden as you think

Sometimes we think that nobody understands us and we're all alone on the path we're walking, but a random encounter with a little Indian man made me realise that more people understand us than we think.

I was going through my next speech in my head, so was deep in thought when my Indian mate (who later introduced himself as Mr Yogi) walked past and looked intently at me as he did so, then he doubled back and revealed some things he'd read about me that made my hair stand on end. His first observation was that I was a lucky man - tick.

After I asked him whether it was him or me who would be luckiest at the end of the Australia vs India cricket game, he then told me I have a good heart - tick (I like to think so at least), then he asked if I had a partner. I told him I was married, and he told me "you are going through some heartache."

Whether his observations were mystically insightful or just a good guess didn't really matter, I do feel like the luckiest man alive right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment