Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 March 2015

180-Ange & Barns Round the World honeymoon continues - leg 3, Echuca

Here's a re-release of a documentary I finished on Saturday - Leg 3 of Ange & my Round the World honeymoon, this time we're in Echuca, Victoria. It's a really cool doco, so I hope you enjoy it...

----------------

A honeymoon is usually a one off, relaxing holiday, normally in a location that seems like paradise, but Angela & I just got back from our 4th honeymoon  holiday, and this time it was to a Victorian country town.

Our honeymoon started on the central coast of NSW, then went to Auckland, New Zealand, Khao Lak in Thailand, and now Echuca in Victoria, where we filmed a documentary about the good people in our lives (see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP8Z0I2AUlU). Our next stop will be Moonee Ponds in Victoria, but we don't want to stop there - we want to keep travelling for as long as we can - I currently have enquiries for motivational speaking (I need to keep working to fund our travels) in North America, South Africa and Japan, but we are open to going anywhere in the world.

Our Round the World honeymoon is going to Moonee Ponds in May, the Ride to Conquer Cancer in October, and then Kokoda a week later - but that leaves plenty of time in between if you, or someone you know wants to get on board - email me at barnaby@barnabyhowarth.com.au if you are interested in giving your next conference an inspiring dose of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment