Total Pageviews

Monday 1 December 2014

158-Barnaby Howarth to speak at Diabetes NSW Live your Life Ball

After starting my motivational speaking business in March, 2013, today I'm excited to announce that I just booked my first keynote address at Diabetes NSW's Live your Life Ball.

I'll be talking about how I've just kept living the life I wanted despite diabetes - after I was diagnosed I played AFL for the Sydney Swans, survived a non diabetes related stroke, wrote a book, climbed Mt Kilimajaro, filmed a documentary, was admitted to the Sydney AFL Hall of Fame and married the girl of my dreams.

If you're looking for some assurance that the life you're living RIGHT NOW is something you should be proud of, come to the Diabetes NSW Live your Life Ball next February


No comments:

Post a Comment