Total Pageviews

Monday 1 December 2014

157-Thoughts on Barnaby Howarth from cousin Shea Wittig

I've written a lot of blogs about myself over the years, but this morning my cousin wrote a blog about me that is so humbling I wanted to share it. This is from Shea Wittig's blog "Conversations with my sister"

------------------------------- 

Our Little Girl is scared of the rain so, to highlight the #fun side of storms, we took to #playing in the puddles. 

Sound advice from @BarnabyHowarth, a former AFL Footballer who was diagnosed with diabetes at age 14 and survived a stroke at age 25 after being 'king hit' in a gang attack. Since then he has climbed Mount Kilimanjaro, published a book and, one of his proudest moments, recently getting married. Now he and his beautiful Wife are travelling the world on their Honeymoon while he delivers #Motivationalspeeches in each country they visit - look him up here: http://barnabyhowarth.com.au/

Now there's some #inspiration to start your week -#happymonday

No comments:

Post a Comment