Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 September 2014

133 - Garry, Kieren & Brandon Jack signed PHAFC jumper

A Pennant Hills AFC jumper, signed by former Australian Rugby League fullback Garry Jack, and 2 of his sons Kieren (Sydney Swans co-captain) & Brandon (Sydney Swans player), highlighting the Pennant Hills football clubs reputation as "The family club" - Kieren and Brandon both played for Pennant Hills before being signed by the Swans.

I am auctioning this jumper to raise funds for the Pennant Hills Demons AFL club to say thanks for helping me reach my 100th game after thinking I'd been forced into an early retirement when I was bashed and had a stroke when I was 4 games short.

The sale of this jumper will be finalised at Give it a crack on Wednesday November 12 at 8.30 at the Sydney Comedy store. The jumper can be picked up from the comedy store on the night, or other arrangements can be made.

To give yourself a chance of securing this 100% unique piece of Australian sports memoribilia, place you bid at www.32auctions.com/BarnabyHowarth

No comments:

Post a Comment