Total Pageviews

Thursday 4 September 2014

129-The Wedding ball starts rolling-Barnaby's baptism

My Pharonic princess of a fiance is of Egyptian culture, and is a Coptic Christian, so if we want to be married in her church I need to get baptised, and next weekend, that's exactly what I'll be doing.

The Priest at Angela's Church, Father Matthew is a sensational bloke who I was friends with long before talk of joining the church, so I feel like I'll be in good hands when I get baptised at St George Coptic church next Sunday after mass.

This baptism is the first official part of Angela and I dedicating our lives to each other, so I couldn't be happier - the two of us have almost identical views on the world - we love our families, we try and be compassionate to others, we think there is good in every situation no matter how grim things look, and we both think I'm right every time, so the two of us being part of the Coptic Church is a beautiful and natural step.

We can't wait to be married as Coptic Christians.






No comments:

Post a Comment