Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Celebrating my 100th with the Demons (again)

When I think of celebrating my 100th, my mind goes back to Ern Holmes Oval in July and kicking the first goal of the day for Pennant Hills in front of a crowd that included my little sister who had flown back from London for one night, so how I'm going to celebrate writing my 100th blog early next year is a no-brainer...I'll be hosting a family day after a Demons pre-season training session in March, 2014.

Kids will be playing, boys will be training, the barbecue will be in operation, there is plenty of room for Mums and Dads to kick the footy with the kids, and the feature presentation will be a replay of the 4th quarter of the Demons 4th Division Grand Final win. There will be copies of my 100th blog available at the family day, but I'll have a special preview reading after training the Thursday night prior over a sausage sizzle.

So come along and join in the new year frivolity, bring the family to the family club and have a snag, a beer, a wine, a kick or all of the above.

Have a tremendous Christmas, and when you sit down to make your New Years Resolution, make it fair dinkum, don't get lost in the big picture, just make small, simple resolutions and make sure you get them done.

Focus on the game plan and let the result take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment