Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 July 2014

121-I want to help you give something a crack

If you find yourself saying to...yourself at the end of a day in the office "I wish I had just tried that thing," or "I wonder if I would have been any good at that thing I always wanted to try," I think I can help.

Trying something new doesn't have to mean a life changing career change, it can just be doing something you've always wanted to give a crack.

The “Oh Well Forum” at barnabyhowarth.com.au is open for business and looking to put people who regret not trying “something” in touch with people who can provide that “something”, so post your desire and the “Oh Well Forum” community will find someone who can help you give it a crack.

Go to www.barnabyhowarth.com.au/the-oh-well-forum/, and type your comment in the box at the bottom of the page - if you see another post you think you can help someone with, please leave a reply, or email me at barnaby@barnabyhowarth.com.au. 

It's time to turn those thoughts about regretting not trying something to being excited about finally giving something a crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment