Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 November 2013

Nothing "dark" about this blog

After 87 blogs, it might have taken me a while but I've realised that the title of my blog, "Thoughts from a dark corner" isn't appropriate. My life is anything but dark, there's so much light in my life I need to wear sunglasses inside. So I'd like to introduce you to my new blog, "Play in the puddles."

The need for a name change dawned on me after I got an email from outgoing Sydney Swans chairman Richard Colless saying "you are one ot the bravest people I know (and you can add inspiring)", I also spoke to 2 mates about doing the Kokoda Trek, chatted to my beautiful girlfriend about a road trip to Melbourne next year to watch the Swans play the Demons at the MCG, and then I had a flash of brilliance and made some changes to my motivational speech.

My life could not be any better, so welcome to "Play in the puddles," I hope you enjoy the read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment