Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Getting crews for Kokoda makes news

Planning hasn't been my strong suit over the last 8 years - I turned up to work last Tuesday to find I was meant to be on annual leave - but when it comes to Kokoda next year, things are going so well that people are signing up and the media are running stories on the trip.

Yesterday the first person to join me on the Kokoda Track was locked in - John Rakic will be coming along to take on the challenge with me. Then as if the Hills News somehow sensed how happy I was that the "Hound Dog" was in, in today's paper they put in a write up (at the bottom of "Hills Sport in Brief" here: http://www.hillsnews.com.au/story/2123882/hills-sport-in-brief/?cs=1580)

So even though I have no idea who the "West Pennant Hills Eagles" are, it seems planning for this trip is going well enough that it's getting people's attention, and if you want to come along email Kokoda Spirit (enquire@kokodaspirit.com) with your full name and preferred postal address and a Booking Confirmation letter will be emailed to you, once the letter comes through, put your depsit down ($500) to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment