Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Vegemite to my toast

The topic of conversation between my girlfriend, Angela and I as we were sitting on a bench at Bronte beach was how fortunate we are to be living in Sydney in 2014, so it was ironic that I nearly didn't wake up the morning after because of a low blood sugar level, and once again, it was Angela who saved  my life.

She realised I was having a hypoglyceamic reaction (low blood sugar) and give me a shot of life saving Glucagon to get me back into normal function.

I do feel incredibly lucky to live in modern day Sydney as it is scenicly breathtaking, but I also feel lucky to live here as it is the city that Angela lives in. Not only has she saved  my life twice, she is gorgeous, kind, she thinks she's funny, she loves her family, and she's makes tense situations calm. She makes the lives of people around her better.

She's the grog to my trash and she's the heat to my rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment