Total Pageviews

Friday 10 April 2015

188-Fat’s 200th Blog reading May 14 at MKO

When I played my 100th game for Pennant Hills, record numbers of Demon’s supporters came along to be a part of an event that Rugby League Legend Garry Jack described as the best day of footy he’s ever been to. 

So when I celebrate my 200th blog after Penno training on May 14th, basic maths suggests my 200th should be twice as good as my 100th.

After training and while players enjoy a sausage sandwich at Mike Kenny Oval in Cherrybrook, I will read my 200th blog (about how Penno coaches shaped my life), and you’re invited to come along.


Come & join the Penno community & hear my reflections on my years as a Demon.

*Training starts at 6.30 & finishes at 7.45, I will read my blog at around 8 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment