Total Pageviews

Friday 14 February 2014

Good people help the speaking ball start rolling-promotional speaking video

My motivational speaking career has taken a long time to get to where it is right now, but after positive responses after my first two corporatre presentations, I feel like it's ready, and it's the people around me that have made it feel like that.

One of those people has been Scarlett Vespa from Brand You Media who filmed a promotional video for me last week which you can see here (http://youtu.be/4XEeTd_p5xo). This video captures exactly the message I am trying to get accross in my presentations, so all the extra work Scarlett put in to getting this video right has resulted in a beuautuful production.

I wouldn't have made it to either of my corporate presentations if it weren't for my girlfriend Angela. As well as saving my life twice after diabetes emergencies, she came to both presentations (both over an hour from home) and took photos for me, supported me, encouraged me, and drove me to and from the second one. I feel lucky she is my Valentine.

Both of these presentations came about thanks to good friends from the Pennant Hills Football Club, if there was a way of asking a football club to marry you, I'd pop the question tomorrow.

Good people have made what could have been a disastrous life a pleasure to live, but surrounding yourself with good people isn't a matter of luck, you need to be a good person to the people around you if you want them to be good to you.

When I started my speaking business, I made a special offer of $800 for my first 10 speeches, and I've only done 5 so far, which means there are 5 bargains to be had for anyone who wants to take up the offer. So if you are hosting any events for a corporation, a school, a sporting club, or any other group, give me a call on 0404 851 203 or send me an email to barnaby@barnabyhowarth.com.au. My speech lasts for 45 minutes including Q & A, and the key themes are as follows:

Corporate/sporting groups/other:

- Dealing with disappointment
- Perils of alcohol fuelled violence
- Being proud of living a "normal" life
- rain falls on the just and the unjust alike, but there comes a time when you just have to get over it and go and play in the puddles

Schools

- Making good decisions
- Perils of alcohol fuelled violence        
- Dealing with disappointment
- Being proud of living a "normal" life
- rain falls on the just and the unjust alike, but there comes a time when you just have to get over it and go and play in the puddles

Please pass this video on far and wide - it's the perfect wrap of what I'm offering so I hope it tickles fancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment