Total Pageviews

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Get around it

I watched a video yesterday with the speakers that will be used for "Give it a crack" on October 18, and despite the fact that I've seen it about 100 times, it pumped me up, and I walked away thinking one thing...

Get around it.

The video is a tribute to the people and passion that make up the Pennant Hills Football Club that Luke Turner and I put together for the Swisse AFL Quality Club of the Year competition - this video wasn't our official entry as it didn't fit the criterea, so it's an unseen, special edition that will be emotionally spectacular on a big screen with full audio.

Tickets have been selling quickly and it looks like "Give it a crack" will sell out, so for a night of fun, entertainment and inspiration, get around it. Send me an email at barnaby@barnabyhowarth.com.au and reserve your spot.

I hope to see you on the night,

Barnaby

No comments:

Post a Comment